Talent Acquisition at Vedantu
Views:2149 Applications:708 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Vedantu - Program Manager - Sales & Operations Team - IIM (1-2 yrs)
Program Manager - Sales & Operations Team - IIM A/B/C
About Vedantu (www.vedantu.com)
Vedantu is India's leading Online tutoring company which enables students to learn LIVE with some of India's best-curated teachers. It's a fast-growing EdTech startup with an outreach to over 1 million students spread across 1000+ cities from 30+ countries. Vedantu is founded by IITian friends who have been teachers themselves with over 13 years of teaching experience. It caters to 6th grade to 12th grade and prepares students for school boards, competitive examinations and has co-curricular courses as well.
Vedantu is supported and backed by top VCs that includes Tiger Global, Accel Partners and Omidyar Network
About Vedantu (by founders): https://youtu.be/wC0ZxwEmpPQ
TEDx talk by Vamsi, Co-founder & CEO: Everyone is a teacher! | Vamsi Krishna | TEDxWalledCity
- The Program Manager is responsible for the effective coordination of projects and management of dependencies including oversight of any risks and issues. It also includes coordination of the new capability for the business to enable effective change and realization of the project benefits.
- The role is crucial for creating and maintaining focus, enthusiasm, and momentum. PM will develop and maintain the program environment to support each individual project within it often through effective program management, business and communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with a structured approach and balance between short-term needs and long- term investments
- Build business cases and communicate data-driven insights for different audiences
- Plan and design the projects within units and proactively monitor its progress, resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective measures
- Ensure effective quality assurance and overall integrity of the program - focus inwardly on the consistency of the program and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other programs/units, managing budget, monitor expenditures and costs against delivered benefits
- Manage communications with all the stakeholders to align different dependencies and interfaces among projects
- Initiate extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the program are identified
- Lead a team to deliver results and target in terms of volume, quality, and efficiency
- Provide administrative support to the sales and marketing team
- Create, interpret and draw insights from reports and present it senior management