Vedantu - Growth Marketing Manager (3-6 yrs)
As a member of the marketing team, you would need to:
- Devise innovative growth strategies, by developing a deep understanding of our target consumers.
- Have a deep understanding of digital marketing channels and driving scale on customer acquisition and driving top of the funnel for the business.
- Identify new growth opportunities within your channels and outside (explore new avenues/ growth hacks) to acquire new and engaged users.
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (content, creative etc.) to identify areas for growth.
- Drive continuous improvement and optimization through experiments, continuous A/B testing and generating hypotheses.
- Curate insights from FB and Google Ads Manager, Google Analytics, to map customer journeys and buyer segments.
- Create a performance metrics framework to set and evaluate goals for every campaign, look at the data daily to identify any problem areas and be proactive in problem solving.
- Understand and optimize on the CRM funnel to improve SMS, Email campaigns performance to improve overall conversion funnel.