Vedak - Program Manager - Pharma Operations Project - Contract Role (5-10 yrs)
Vedak - Program Manager for a Pharma Ops project (Contract)
We are looking for a Program Manager for a Pharma Operations Project.
Strict requirements :
- Educational Qualifications: B.Tech / M.Tech (Computer Science Information Technology) with MBA degree would be preferred not mandatory.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in a reputed medium to large scale manufacturing organization (preferably in the Pharmaceuticals industry) or in a consulting firm.
- Prior experience in Pharma manufacturing Validation SCM Distribution operations would be required
- Joining: Immediate to max 30 days
- Duration : 6 months - 1year
1. Basically need folks with sharp Problem-Solving skills, knowledge of Pharma will be great and very strong program management skills.
2. Must have digital & analytics experience of pharma manufacturing
A. Domain Knowledge
1. Excellent Functional knowledge of Manufacturing & Quality and Supply Chain in Pharmaceuticals domain
2. Exposure to Validation & Qualification and GMP practices
B. Business Process Experience & Digital
1. Ability to identify and leverage Best Practices and Digital Technology trends across Industries for Pharma business processes with focus on Manufacturing & Quality
2. Capability to lead business process improvement engagements using cutting edge Technologies and allied change management
3. Experience in automating Business processes especially Manufacturing & Quality processes using traditional and digital technologies like Mobility Mobile Apps Analytics Cloud Computing Big Data etc.
4. Capability of creating Digital Technology-enabled solutions addressing critical business needs5. Ability to define ROI metrics for IT-driven initiatives
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage project end to end from planning to closure using project management best practices and templates
- Responsible for overall project deliverable scoping, project planning, requirements document, proposals and other requisite documents
- Prepare SOWs, RFPs and budgets Manage vendor activities and coordinate with multiple internal and external teams to supervise project delivery Identify, track, manage and mitigate project risks issues
- Provide regular updates to assigned Program Management team and clients on the status of multiple projects
- Ensure quality and accuracy of approach and track projects so that they are delivered on time and in budget
- Actively monitor client satisfaction and plan and act on customer feedback activities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.