Vedak - Consultant - Transport & Technology Sector - Contractual - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (2-10 yrs)
Consultant - transport and technology sector | 9-12 Months Contract
The tenure will be 9-12 months.
Will need someone who can do the following pls:
1. Drive independent research and analysis on transportation policies, trends and technologies with a specific focus on auto sector, EVs, shared mobility, alternate fuels, technology transition to future mobility
2. Remain up to date and well informed of latest development and emerging best practices in the transport and technology sectors, in India & globally
3. Develop strategies and content for policy briefs, stakeholder management (incl. talking points, presentations, etc.) and support in the implementation of policies
Roles & responsibilities:
The opportunity: You'll be working in a team environment with Consulting & Research professionals on a project in Transportation.
Your key responsibilities:
- You will be a vital member of the team managing and executing research/consulting and Implementation project work, focused on analyzing data and identifying key trends
- Constantly researching industry trends and technologies, as well as seasonality and cyclicality on transportation policies to provide knowledge and insight to clients.
You must have:
- A bachelor's/PG degree from the premium institute with minimum 2 years of related work experience;
- Excellent analytical skills and the confidence to translate complex data into meaningful insights.
- The ability to prioritize effectively on projects and the skills to adapt quickly to new challenges and concepts.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills, and the ability to develop long-lasting internal and external relationships.
- Must be willing and able to travel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.