Vayatronics - Chief Technology Officer/VP - Technology (10-20 yrs)
Job Title CTO/ VP-TECH
Experience: 10-20 yrs experience
Reports to CEO
Location - Hyderabad
Key Accountability - To be responsible for providing high quality strategic growth & technological direction to the organization
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement the short and long-term Technology roadmaps for the Company Develop technology architecture and solutions for different customer groups and businesses
- Introduce innovative technologies and solutions to solve key customer and market problems based on deep understanding of the business and market context
- Build technology, program and product management processes to make the development processes agile and responsive
- Set up the technology and infrastructure to ensure that the bench strength is deep, and with strong expertise.
- Manage delivery of multiple complex simultaneous system development projects from design through to release
- Track product performance in terms of market share, delinquency, cost of acquisition, productivity, channel performance and overall economics and profitability
- Lead the industry and incorporating and deploying leading edge technology solutions for business problems
- Build a unified data pipeline and an actionable data strategy across the different technology products and services
- Take responsibility to mentor, train and develop the technology team across multiple locations
- Work in a consultative fashion with other department heads, as an advisor of technologies to improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- You will be responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company including the overall strategy, development and continuous evolution of our platform and applications in addition to working with the Senior Management Team
Functional Requirements -
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- Design and implementation of end-to-end technical solution from design through to engineering and delivery across different technologies and business use cases
- Experience of leading and managing the delivery of core system, front end and analytics solutions
- Experience of mobile based development and methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Technology architecture and implementation-level software design
- Expertise in development of technological products
- Influence and drive projects to meet key milestones and overcome challenges.
- Represent the technological agenda in staff meetings and when making hiring decisions. Experience and familiarity with key programming languages.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment without ambiguity around priorities and solutions
About VAYA Group
VAYA Group is a diversified conglomerate and consider themselves champion in the art of blending technology and innovation for new generation automotive and signaling systems. They are also the owners of the hugely popular TELUGU TITANS team of Pro Kabbadi League . The group has a wide portfolio of products & services in the areas of ADAS, HVAC and infotainment for automotive industry. The company's team has proven expertise in building products in communication, Embedded tech, IOT and enterprise security based technologies. Total product development including hardware, firmware & enclosure is the key strength of the company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.