Vayatronics - Chief Operating Officer (7-9 yrs)
Designation: Chief Operating Officer
Reports to : Managing Director
Location : Hyderabad
Key Accountability :
- To be responsible for providing high quality strategic growth & operations support to the whole Group Key Responsibilities Operations and Financial Skills
- Drive the operations and strategic growth of the hugely Popular Telugu Titans team of Pro Kabaddi League
- Head the operations, supply chain and prepare roadmap for market penetration of the newly launched confectionary business
- Play an important role in the execution on deals or proposals including but not limited to financial analysis, financial modeling, credit analysis, industry research, preparation of offering memorandum and interacting with our clients
- Leading execution on buy/sell-side M&A and private equity fund raise.
- To work on various shareholder presentations on behalf of the organization
- To review the reports from - Sales / Financials / Operations and draw observations, insights, key area of concerns / improvements to be shared with the MD
- To compile the monthly reports to be sent to the Shareholders
- Red flagging any risks to the organizational goals and form mitigation plans accordingly
- Supporting senior management in strategic initiatives by performing rigorous analysis, interacting with key internal and external stakeholders and project coordination.
- Support the Chairman & MD's Office in Formulation of Annual Business Plan taking key business drivers & market related assumptions into account.
- Monthly MIS report: Variance analysis for business plans vis-a-vis actual numbers, Budget tracking MIS to point out key matters for review/ action to the Chairman & MD.
Administrative support :
- To facilitate the communication between Vertical heads and Chairman's office for follow-up of tasks / actions of importance to business
- To track and report progress of critical projects / key initiatives
- To track and report the progress / trends on key KPIs of Vertical Heads
- To monitor daily operations and escalate critical issues/concerns that requires intervention of the MD.
- Review integrated operational information to reflect progress in business segments.
- Lead special projects through the office of the Chairman & MD.
Special Projects & Growth :
- To gain understanding of product offerings / competition / customer base and needs and market trends to enhance knowledge base of self
- To identify and discover aggressive growth opportunities for the organization - scoping, viability study, business plan etc. to be formed in co-ordination with the designated team
- To take the ownership of any other special projects assigned by the MD
Functional Requirements :
- MBA + Engg/ CA graduate from premier B school with 7-9 years of experience in handling strategic initiatives.
- Strong analytics, ability to work with people to gather information and influence
- Formal / structured presentation skills are a must.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience of working on M&A deals and project management
- Strong communication, interpersonal and public relations skills to enable professional interaction with a range of people including Senior Management and other staff
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and to be able to remain focused in ambiguous business scenario
- High intelligence, high aptitude and structured in thinking, governed by logic
About VAYA Group :
VAYA Group is a diversified conglomerate and consider themselves champion in the art of blending technology and innovation for new generation automotive and signaling systems. They are also the owners of the hugely popular TELUGU TITANS team of Pro Kabbadi League . The group has a wide portfolio of products & services in the areas of ADAS, HVAC and infotainment for automotive industry.
The company's team has proven expertise in building products in communication, Embedded tech, IOT and enterprise security based technologies. Total product development including hardware, firmware & enclosure is the key strength of the company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.