Deputy Manager HR at Varun Beverages Limited
Views:1413 Applications:411 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Varun Beverages Limited/RJ Corp - Area Sales Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-4 yrs)
About us :
- RJ Corp is largest bottler for PepsiCo & Group running into diversified businesses. It is the channel partner to some of the biggest and the most reputed brands of the world. Pepsi, Pizza Hut, KFC, Costa Coffee, Vaango, Cream Bell, Cryobank, & DPS. As a diversified group, is touching lives, for the betterment, of millions of people through products, services and ideas which bring meaning and a new definition into people lives. From operating the largest bottling plant to food beverages, healthcare, hospitality, retail and education, it is bringing an air of freshness and creativity on the corporate horizon.
- Varun Beverages Ltd. under the umbrella of RJ Corp has been associated with PepsiCo since the early 1990s and have over two and half decades consolidated our business association with PepsiCo, increasing the number of PepsiCo licensed territories and sub-territories covered by us, producing and distributing a wider range of PepsiCo beverages, introducing various SKUs in our portfolio, and expanding our distribution network. As of May 2018, we have been granted franchises for various PepsiCo products spread across 22 States and two Union Territories in India.
- Our share of PepsiCo beverages volume sales increased from 26.46% in Fiscal 2011 to 55% in Fiscal 2018, computed on basis of our sales volume and Euromonitor Report data on PepsiCo sales volumes in India. Although India is our largest market, we have also been granted the franchise for various PepsiCo products for the territories of Nepal, Sri Lanka, Morocco, Mozambique, and Zambia. In addition, we intend to establish a greenfield facility in Zimbabwe in anticipation of franchise rights being granted by PepsiCo for such territory.
We are looking for an Area Sales Managers for various Location/s in Maharashtra :
- Develop a network of dealers and distributors in the assigned region and achieve the Sales target assigned to him/her.
- Implement, review and fine-tune the marketing strategies to escalate business volumes based on regional market needs.
- Use field data for assigned market to identify brand/pack gaps in territory and partner with marketing team to develop area plans to drive shares
- Design and implement local Sales promotion scheme.
- Set clear volume targets and KPIs for his/her team.
- Conducting regular feedback sessions with team members and providing necessary inputs.
- Carry out coaching, mentoring and hand-holding for the team members and develop their required skill set.
- Regularly conduct surveys, inquiry, sales follow-up, negotiations with dealers and customers.
- Assist Sales Managers and HOS during the AOP exercise and develop the future Sales targets based on the market trends.
- Will be accountable for the assigned market (key accounts and outlets).
- Ensure regular updating of sales MIS and update the reporting officer on daily basis.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figure on regular basis.
Work Experience: 1-3 years experience preferred in the relevant industry
Post-Graduation: Regular MBA from premier B-School with specialization in Sales & Marketing
Graduation: Any regular graduate/Post graduate