Human Resource at Varahe Analytics Private Limited
Views:387 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Varahe Analytics - Survey Coordinator (2-5 yrs)
Job Title: Survey Coordinator
Location : Bengaluru (for projects across India)
About Varahe Analytics :
Varahe Analytics is one of India's premier integrated political consulting firms specializing in building data-driven 360-degree election campaigns. We help our clients with strategic advice and implementation, combining data-backed insights and in-depth ground intelligence into a holistic electoral campaign.
We are passionate about our democracy and the politics that shape the world around us. We draw on some of the sharpest minds from distinguished institutions and diverse professional backgrounds to help us achieve our goal. The team brings in 7 years of experience in building electoral strategies that spark conversations, effect change, and help shape electoral and legislative ecosystems in our country.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Manage end-to-end ground survey implementation.
- Coordinate with the central team and state team to manage KPIs
- Ensuring compliance at all levels is maintained by the teams
- Daily monitoring and training of ground resources
- Provide feedback to the ground teams
- Take inputs from the ground team and discuss with central teams to optimize the process
- Outsourcing of more ground teams in case there is a crisis
- Ensuring the quality of samples is maintained at all levels
- Maintain congenial relations with the team and train them to perform better at personal and professional work.
- Co-train peers with the feedback shared by teams.
Candidate Requirements :
- Graduation/ Post Graduation/ MBA/ PGDM in any discipline
- Work experience of 1 to 5 years as an Operations/Sales Manager or similar role
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, Google Spreadsheets, and Google Docs
- Can manage ground teams
- Willingness to travel in the assigned territory including overnight stay (Travel and accommodation allowances as per policy)
Proficiency in Kannada
If you're an early to mid-career professional looking for a high-impact challenge, interested in joining a team of like-minded and motivated individuals who think strategically, act decisively, and get things done.