Human Resource at Varahe Analytics Private Limited
Views:798 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:195
Varahe Analytics - Senior Business Analyst - Tableau (2-5 yrs)
Varahe Analytics is one of India's premier integrated political consulting firms specializing in building data-driven 360-degree election campaigns. We help our clients with strategic advice and implementation which brings together data-backed insights and in-depth ground intelligence into a holistic electoral campaign. We are passionate about our democracy and the politics that shape the world around us. We draw on some of the sharpest minds from distinguished institutions and diverse professional backgrounds to help us achieve our goal. The team brings in 7 years of experience in building electoral strategies that spark conversations, effect change, and help shape electoral and legislative ecosystems in our country.
About the team:
As a part of the Analytics & Engineering Team, you will have a great chance to work with the best in the industry in building customized tools and pipelines from scratch.The Analytics team is responsible for providing data driven business strategies to high profile political clients for elections, campaigns and governance.
What would this role entail?
- Interaction with clients to capture and document the requirements as per the solution.
- Liaising between Engineering teams and business units in the organization.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business reporting and analytics processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of tasks.
- Creating, maintaining and updating various dashboards on a regular basis and doing QC on the reports generated from the same.
Necessary skills :
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good Data understanding and hands-on experience on data extraction, manipulation.
- Working knowledge of Python and any database language SQl,NoSql.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Google Spreadsheets
- Experience working with any one Data Visualization Tool preferably on Tableau, Power BI
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.