Human Resource at Varahe Analytics Private Limited
Views:491 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Varahe Analytics - Research - Tamil Focus (3-6 yrs)
Research - Tamil Focus
About Varahe Analytics:
Varahe Analytics is one of India's premier integrated political consulting firms specializing in building data-driven 360-degree election campaigns. We help our clients with strategic advice and implementation which brings together data-backed insights and in-depth ground intelligence into a holistic electoral campaign. We are passionate about our democracy and the politics that shape the world around us. We draw on some of the sharpest minds from distinguished institutions and diverse professional backgrounds to help us achieve our goal. The team brings in 7 years of experience in building electoral strategies that spark conversations, effect change, and help shape electoral and legislative ecosystems in our country.
About the Team:
As a part of the Research Team, you will have a great chance to perform original research and analysis in areas related to politics for a national party with presence across India.
What Would This Role Entail?
- Keeping track of current events and policy issues
- Using the internet, libraries and other sources to perform research on subjects to do with politics
- Liaising and gathering information from relevant experts in various fields, digesting the inputs and - presenting the same in an aesthetic, concise and easily understandable manner
- Analyzing and interpreting the information you gather
- Writing reports and briefings, composing media releases and newsletters
- Providing responses to information requests from politicians and the public
- Maintaining archives and files that you might need for future research
- Performing various administrative duties, such as organizing meetings, creating agendas and creating and distributing meeting notes
- Ensure that internal deliverables are on track, and in line with the manager's expectations
- Ensure internal quality standards of various deliverables, and that the same are ready for review
- Review and ensure good data quality and accuracy across documents
- Ensure logical soundness and validity of the analysis presented in documents
- Political awareness and sensibility
- Varied reading and a wide range of expression
- Mathematical ability and data manipulation skills
- Structured thinking, ability to logically structure documents
Good to Have Skills:
- Basic understanding of politics and the nature of India's democracy
- Advanced knowledge of Spreadsheets, Presentation Tools and Word Processors
- Preferably a Masters or PhD in Economics, Political Science, Public Policy or any other related field
If you're an early to mid-career professional looking for a high-impact challenge, interested in joining a team of like-minded and motivated individuals who think strategically, act decisively, and get things done, Apply.