Human Resource at Varahe Analytics Private Limited
Views:1652 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Varahe Analytics - Political Analyst (2-6 yrs)
Job Title - Political Analyst
Location : Chennai; for projects across India
About Varahe Analytics :
Varahe Analytics is one of India's premier integrated political consulting firms specializing in building data-driven 360-degree election campaigns. We help our clients with strategic advice and implementation which brings together data-backed insights and in-depth ground intelligence into a holistic electoral campaign.
We are passionate about our democracy and the politics that shape the world around us. We draw on some of the sharpest minds from distinguished institutions and diverse professional backgrounds to help us achieve our goal. The team brings in 7 years of experience in building electoral strategies that spark conversations, effect change, and help shape electoral and legislative ecosystems in our country.
About the Team:
- As a part of the Political Analysis team at Varahe Analytics, you will have a chance to understand and analyze politics at the grassroots level in a state, perform original research and analysis in areas related to politics for a national party with presence across India.
- The role demands maintenance of high levels of confidentiality, good social skills, an eye for detail and disciplined adherence to documentation protocols and deadlines.
What Would This Role Entail?
- Closely follow all the key political and socio-economic developments in their assigned region along with a broad view of the state's and nation's politics
- Conduct rigorous primary research through phone calls to influencers, focus group discussions, interviews and investigative methods to understand the social and political landscape of the region
- Use secondary research methods to draw up detailed reports and insights on the state and constituencies to convey past and current political scenarios and developments
- Interface with client-side individuals and teams in a professional way while following all relevant protocols
- Educational qualification: Bachelor's degree and above
- Willingness to travel extensively and apply themselves
- Must be strong in data analysis, logical reasoning and reading comprehension
- Structured thinking and ability to logically structure documents
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in Tamil language
- Basic understanding of politics and the nature of India's democracy
- Basic proficiency in the Office suite and G suite softwares
- Ability to undertake and monitor multiple tasks and ensure timely delivery while working in a team environment
Good to Have Skills :
- Understanding of native place of residence's political landscape
- Exposure of working in fast-paced and dynamic environment