Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:201 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Value Engineering Manager - Group Packaging - FMCG (4-12 yrs)
- Implement alternative innovative packaging concepts in strong collaboration with packaging suppliers (the idea creation will be within the responsibility of Selection, the feasibility study and execution with Group R&D-Packaging).
- Establishing supplier lead innovation culture in the group.
- Contribute to quality in execution of global saving projects - lead some if required.
- Monitor packaging related patents of major competitors, trends etc.
- Collaborate with Group Quality and Group R&D, SC& Procurement to ensure adequate food protection and shelf life of generated initiatives.
- Creation of global rules and compliance standards.
- Global packaging test methods & test assets harmonization across organization - global analytical network establishment & new methods governance.
- Propose continuously new packaging concepts with a view on new materials, new technologies and new suppliers focused on cost optimization, performance characteristics.