Director at Vallum Capital Advisors
Views:2275 Applications:434 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:201
Vallum Capital - Equity Research Analyst (3-5 yrs)
Equity Research Analyst
Vallum Capital Advisors, is a SEBI registered portfolio management service. Vallum invests in the Indian public equities market with a Growth at Reasonable Price (GARP) framework. The firm is looking for candidate with equity research background to join its Investment Management Team.
1. Evaluate companies under coverage and identify broader industry trends
2. Create and maintain financial models of companies under coverage and conduct valuation analysis
3. Contribute to investment ideas
4. Interpret data and perform channel checks on industry and competitive outlook
1. Minimum 3+ years of experience Boutique Buy side Investing firm. Research exposure to Pharma/IT/Cap Goods sector is preferred.
2. Excellent modeling skills are required as well as a solid grounding in accounting/financial fundamentals
3. CFA/CFA Level II or a graduate Degree in finance with a strong academic track record
4. Effective verbal and written communication skills.
5. Entrepreneurial Nature, Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
6. Right candidate will catapult itself to fund management role in due course.
Location : Kalanagar, Mumbai.