Business Partner at Valiance Solutions
Views:1220 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Valiance Solutions - Business Analyst - SQL/Python/Pandas (2-7 yrs)
Business Analyst - SQL, Problem Solving, Business Analyst, Adv Excel
Valiance is a global AI & Data analytics firm helping clients build cutting-edge technology solutions for digital transformation. We work with some of the marquee brands across India, US and APAC to build transformative solutions for Credit Risk, Fraud, Predictive Maintenance, Quality Inspection, Data lake, IOT analytics etc. Our team comprises nearly 100 professionals across Machine Learning, Data Engineering & Cloud expertise.
We are seeking full-time candidates in the Product analyst & Business Analyst roles to work closely with our client stakeholders to enable them in their data journey. We would love to talk to a like-minded person passionate about data and the impact it can create for businesses.
You will take end-to-end responsibility of a particular segment of the company's business intelligence and analysis requirements. Hence, you will need to understand what needs to be tracked, how to track it, design the right views and then deliver actionable insights. Your responsibilities will hence hinge around.
Data Warehousing: You will need to develop an understanding of data sources across the company in order to maintain and develop a part of the ETL layer of the organization's data. This will require continuous coordination with the development team and a fair amount of query scripting
Development and Monitoring of Business Reporting Framework: - You will also need to look at data in various creative ways and understand how to use a limited number of views to give a good aggregate summary of a function or process, and will then implement this through various business intelligence tools.
Delivering Actionable Insights through Data and Predictions: - Once you have set up monitoring, you will move beyond this and go through the data to spot deeper correlations and trends. As different sections of the business look to identify their future direction or want to gauge the impact of various experiments, you will work closely with the respective teams and understand the various null hypotheses in play, and how we can go about validating them.
Technical Skills :
- Excellent proficiency with SQL and Excel. These will have to be at your fingertips for you to effectively carry out this job.
- You will have to break down their business problems into quantifiable metrics and insights that make sense to them.
- Ability to query databases and play with it using SQL, R/ Python, BI Tools (Qlik, Tableau etc.)
- Go-getter attitude with the ability to think through ways and get things done.
- Strong ownership & commitment towards goals with minimum need for micro-management.
- Positive attitude in life - ability to pick up and execute when chips are down.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
What you can expect:
- Exposure to varied industries and problem areas
- High visibility and impactful work
- Opportunities to learn new skills and technology platforms by way of sponsored certifications and courses.
- Competitive Salary with variable pay linked to company's growth.