Business Partner at Valiance Solutions
Views:11515 Applications:774 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:772
Valiance Solutions - Business Analyst/Data Scientist (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for Business Analytics/Data Scientist who is good with knowledge of statistics & programming in SQL & R, transforming the business problem to analytics framework and weaving final results into actionable items for customers. At least 2 years of analytics consulting experience is required for this position.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- 2-4 years of experience in Advanced Analytics within a consulting environment.
- Hands-on with Excel & R with the application of varied machine learning algorithms i.e. Random Forests, Decision Trees, SVM, Neural Networks, Linear/Logistic Regression, Clustering, NLP
- Demonstrated experience in translating business problems to analytics frameworks and translating analytics results back to final results for client consumption. You should be able to decide modeling techniques that can be applied to solve business problems effectively.
Consulting Skills :
- Ability to impact business decisions through analytics and research
- Leading and managing analytics engagements.
- Coordinate daily interaction with the client (in EST hours) and in-house analytics team.
- Propose and finalize modeling techniques relevant to a business problem.
- Drawing managerial insights through Statistical Techniques and Predictive Modelling
- Managing client satisfaction, feedback process, managing/tracking workflow
- Drawing actionable recommendations from data for senior management.
- Build sales and marketing collateral for prospects.