Vakilsearch - IPR Lawyer (1-4 yrs)
The key responsibilities would include dealing with all Intellectual Property related matters such as Trademark and Copyright prosecution and enforcement.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Dealing with Intellectual Property matters
- Drafting notice of opposition, counter statement, evidence in support of opposition, evidence in support of application, reply evidence, legal notices and reply to legal notices
- Appearing for Show Cause and Opposition hearings
- Ability to handle client queries on IP Practices in India and draft legal opinions.
- Performing End to End Trademark and Copyright prosecution when required.
I Qualification(s): LLB
- Length of Experience: Minimum 1-3 years IP law experience
- Nature of Experience: Extensive experience at handling IP matters, primarily end to end Trademark & Copyright prosecution. Thorough drafting knowledge is mandatory. Experience with presenting before Trademark Registry for Show Cause and Opposition hearings.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely
- Sound technical knowledge and analytical ability
- Good IT and interpersonal skills
- Strong professionally - credible with integrity
IV Age Group: 25 - 35 years
V Cost to the Company: As per industry standards