Vakilsearch - IP Legal Associate - LLB (1-3 yrs)
The key responsibilities would include dealing with all Intellectual Property related matters such as Trademark and Copyright prosecution and enforcement.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Dealing with Intellectual Property matters
- Drafting notice of opposition, counter statement, evidence in support of opposition, evidence in support of application, reply evidence, legal notices and reply to legal notices
- Ability to advice/handle client queries on IP Practices in India and draft legal opinions.
- Ability to handle IP litigation and advisory clients to take informed decisions on IP Litigation
- Ability to advice on Brand Building, Brand Management
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Good convincing and communication skills.
- Nature of Experience: Extensive experience at handling IP matters, primarily end to end Trademark and Copyright prosecution. Thorough drafting knowledge and prior experience in Client handling is must.
Length of Experience: Minimum 1-3 years IP law experience.
Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Good interpersonal skills & Convincing skills required.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely
- Sound technical knowledge and analytical ability
- Strong professionally - credible with integrity
Age Group: 22 - 27 years
Cost to the company: As per industry norms.
Additional information: Must have worked in IP Law Firm