Vakil Search - Head - Operations (8-12 yrs)
Head of Operations required @ Vakilsearch
Job Summary :
- The key responsibilities is to contribute to the development, implementation, monitoring and review of the business operations process flow and set strategic goals that maximizes the net profit by driving sales and controlling costs at all levels; to build motivated and high performing teams through effective leadership.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Formulate and evaluate operations process flow strategies with the executive team and promote their implementation.
- Translate the strategic goals into operational plans to achieve the required targeted growth in sales and profit.
- Implement and evaluate regularly the efficiency of operations procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Coordinate customer service operations and find ways to ensure customer retention.
- Ensure compliance with local and international laws (e.g. data protection).
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organization.
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders.
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts.
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits.
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement.
- Present a range of financial/non-financial reports on operational performance and suggest improvements.
- Evaluate overall performance of the team by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
MBA ; Professionals [Lawyer, CA or CS] who has been involved in any product company or consulting company.
Experience/ Nature of Experience :
- Experienced in managing relationships at a senior level and managing a diverse (in terms of skill base and experience) team of people.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against a business strategy. Must possess a track record of increasing and sustaining sales growth and profitability even in challenging market conditions such as the current economic climate. Must demonstrate a proven ability to motivate, coach and develop people.
- Should be able to help conceptualize and build new tech (over & above automating emails & robo-calls).
Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Process Excellence Experience
- Visible Leadership skills - can motivate others to achieve.
- Resourceful, solution orientated, and decisive by nature.
- Strong professionally - credible with integrity.
- Self-starter with high energy levels.
- Preferred Six Sigma Professionals.
- Additional preference would be given to candidates who are either qualified or semi-qualified Chartered Accountant or Company Secretary.
- Candidates with experience in working with a startup, Product Companies are preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.