Owner at Vaidic Wellness
Views:674 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Vaidic Wellness Products - Leader - Digital Human Resources/Transformation (5-20 yrs)
Digital HR or HRT Leader
Role of Principal in the Career (Talent) Consulting business of Mercer Consulting and leading a key growth practice - HR Transformation for India and neighbouring countries. The role will be a part of the core team of the Career Consulting business.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Note: These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties.
1. Project Management and Delivery:
- Lead/oversee the delivery of complex projects across HR Transformation areas:
- Digital HR Transformation: Develop HR technology strategy, drive technology selection and implementation and enable process optimization and improvements. Partner with HR Technology providers for bringing the right solutions to the client.
- HR Operating model: Design best-in-class HR Operating models, re-engineer HR processes and service delivery models including shared services transformation
- Change Management: Manage downstream processes with respect to transformations such as change management, communications, leadership, stakeholder assignment and project management.
- In addition, can work in other Talent and M&A solution areas depending on interest and business requirements:
- Workforce and Organization Transformation - Organisation Design and Structuring, Workforce Planning, Job Evaluation, New Shape of Work - Work Redesign, Flexible Working, Re/Upskilling, etc.
- Talent Management - Competency Framework, Career Architecture, Assessment and Development, Leadership Coaching, Performance Management Systems, etc.
- Employee Experience - Culture, EVP, Engagement, Employee Listening, etc.
- M&A - HR due diligence, HR integration planning, do-by-close and day 1 preparation, post-deal HR integration management (structures, grades, reward programs, HR processes and policies, etc.), project management, communication and change management, etc.
2. Practice Development:
- Develop white papers / PoVs and drive thought leadership to strengthen the Mercer brand
- Customize global proprietary tools/offerings for the local market and present Mercer's offerings and POVs in client seminars, industry events, etc.
3. Business Development:
- Lead business development for allocated solution area/market through understanding client requirements, leading proposal and solution development and closing opportunities to drive profitable sales
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and establish yourself as a a trusted advisor, etc.