Owner at Vaidic Wellness
Views:19 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Vaidic Wellness Products - Head - SaaS Sales (2-5 yrs)
- Sales has a perennial problem - customers don't trust salespeople. 21 of the top 25 adjectives used to describe salespeople are negative. Salespeople are seen as being manipulative and untrustworthy at worst and as hustlers at best.
- As virtual selling becomes the norm, the problem stands to compound. As AI percolates deeper into the sales tech stack, the process stands to become even more robotic and a lot less humane.
- At Humantic AI, we believe that our 'people intelligence' AI presents an opportunity to reverse this trend. It presents an opportunity to personalize and humanize sales; and an opportunity to inspire far more trustworthy relationships than it has ever been possible before.
- This role would lead the charge in building a community of salespeople who finally bring personalization and humanization to sales.
(Note: if you are based in US, we are open to part-time roles as well as helping you build a semi-independent community. Get in touch.)
- Own and drive creation of a community that believes in using AI to sell more personally
- Become a global authority on personalized selling and a champion thereof. Make it a cause that people believe in
- Speak at conferences, run your own podcast & newsletter, build a Slack/Linkedin/social media community where you evangelize personalization of selling with "prospect intelligence" by Humantic AI
- Work with influencers in the sales community, educate them about Humantic AI and turn them into champions
- Work with sales and marketing leadership to plan events and meetups promoting the cause
- Execute other marketing campaigns that are unconventional and challenge the existing norms. Especially challenge the norms
- Champion community' needs internally by providing invaluable feedback to the sales, product, and engineering teams
- Build Humantic AI into a brand that is synonymous with personalization of sales and humanization of AI
What Really Matters :
- Being someone who is passionate about community-building and equally passionate about the power of AI (and Humantic AI) to make selling better
- At least a couple of years of in-the-trenches experience in a sales role at a high-growth startup
- At least 2-3 years of passionate work in community building with impactful results to show for it
- Extremely high levels of energy and agency, an ability to thrive in high-growth environment and a genuine passion for making others more effective
- The level of your online presence on social media and community footprint
- An ability to master the product and the platform that you are evangelizing
- A flair for public-speaking and unmatchable communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Having the right kind of values
What Matters A Little :
- Being someone who enjoys learning new technologies and understands how AI works
- Experience in creating audio-visual content
- An ability to analyze new product features and capabilities and present them as useful and compelling
- A background in the technology/SaaS world
- The organizations where you have worked earlier
What Does Not Matter :
- The school that you are from
- Your degrees or grades
- Your style of working
Personality Expectations :
- We believe that it takes a certain type of personality to do a certain kind of role well. For this role, we expect that very likely, you have an extroverted personality, and ability to socialize and almost a pathological need to be amongst people.
- You are an engaging and passionate communicator, but you are also an empathetic listener. You have a point of view, and a creative capability to get that across impactfully. You are not easily rattled by criticism, and you can work swiftly with multiple stakeholders on multiple things simultaneously.
- You are also someone who knows the concerns, interests, and way of life of salespeople, and you have creative ideas around how we can connect deeply and effectively with them.
- On the other side, there is only one thing that we care for apart from performance - your values. We have room for mistakes on the performance side, we have no room for mistakes regarding your values.
What is in it for you?
- Top-grade salary + founding member equity + a world-class problem + kickass teammates + openest culture ever
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.