Senior Manager - Human Resource at V Mart Retail
Views:410 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
V-Mart - Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager - Total Rewards (7-12 yrs)
Sr. Manager / AGM - Total Rewards
- Assess the effectiveness of existing programs in line with external and internal equities and suggest recommendations that align with the rewards strategy
- Responsible for industry benchmarking, determining pay ranges, pay mix for the organization
- Responsible for driving variable compensation plans (short and long term incentives, executive compensation, sales incentives)
- Cultivate a thorough understanding of the rewards framework through various mediums to ensure that People success, talent acquisition teams, leaders, and managers are aligned
- Design effective communication strategies to increase knowledge and awareness around the rewards philosophy and programs amongst employees
- Drive the annual appraisal process along with internal stakeholders, responsibilities include designing and implementation of review philosophy
- Responsible to guide the management within the aligned verticals in taking critical decisions with respect to all compensation, people cost, benefits etc.
- Ensure we are compliant with all state and national laws with respect to compensation across levels across countries
- Design, evaluate and modify benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Own and periodically review all employee-related guidelines related to rewards and drive them to the best in the industry
- Create and execute the people analytics vision and strategy, enabling solutions that cut across the entire employee lifecycle, in alignment with HR and business leadership priorities, stakeholder requirements, and business unit requirements.
- Work with the finance department to achieve enterprise-wide alignment on KPIs and work with them to bring in business outcome data rapidly to the people analytics solutions to show the workforce contribution to outcomes.
- Manage people analytics governance, ensuring all projects are prioritized by business value and aligned with other analytics projects in the organization