UX Researcher - FMCG (3-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Lead, design and conduct generative & evaluative user research to identify use cases & opportunities.
- Research user personas, investigate user behavior and build user mental models.
- Conduct F2F interviews, user surveys and usability tests.
- Work closely with cross functional teams (design, product, customer success, engineering)
- Plan and implement the overall user research strategy and methods.
- Conduct impact analysis of the implementation of user research.
Skills Required :
- Btech/Mtech/BS/MS from Tier I/II college, specialisation in design research, user research, Strategic user thinking from NID/IIT/NIFT is a plus.
- Ideally 3+ years of experience as User Research Specialist or Product experience involving user research.
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Excellent presence and communication abilities
- Good time management skills
- Comfortable in iterating fast using structure & data, design effective processes.
- Passion for impact creation using technology in users daily life.
- Driven, Coachable, can coach, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a - can do- attitude.