Hiring Manager at Jobaaj.com
Views:41 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
User Researcher - Market Research Firm (4-8 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Independently drive all research-related tasks - planning, evaluating (Conducting interviews and surveys) and iteration.
2. Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritise research questions based on analysis of current knowledge, business goals and risks.
3. Modelling insights gained from user research into formats to enhance organisational understanding of our users - such as behavioural frameworks and user journey maps.
4. Working with product and design managers as required to devise appropriate research strategies to generate focused insights and to convert concepts into high quality insights and solutioning material, influencing product/ UX direction.
5. Be confident in putting up user issues on priority. Liaise with Product Managers & Product Designer to synthesise your qualitative observations + quantitative insights into hypotheses
Requirements & skills:
- Relevant product research expertise and experience in designing and executing end to end UX research projects across usability studies and generative research.
- Experience with qualitative and user-centric design methodologies.
- Working knowledge of quantitative, behavioural analysis and statistics
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product and business strategy.
- Customer Empathy
Hybrid Model Available
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.