US Regulatory Legal Head - Hydrogen Cells/EV (15-27 yrs)
- Driving the implementation of legal strategy and delivery of legal services within the company and support in ensuring that key legal decisions are arrived at with the consensus of the management team
- Collate and maintain required information to help in reporting legal compliance of each business /
- Providing legal advice to all businesses(Hydrogen, Healthcare, Diagnostic) and departments highlighting legal risks, when necessary, on a broad range of issues pertaining law including but not limited to applicable
- Government laws and regulations, commercial / international contracts, company policies, mergers and acquisitions, litigation etc. without losing sight of strategic/commercial objectives.
- Identifying risks and propose alternative strategies in order to mitigate risks while accomplishing the
preferred path forward for the projects.
- Actively working with all the departments and functions of the organisation, at multiple levels, to provide business critical and day to day strategic advice to the management.
- Represent the company and communicate its legal stand and opinion on critical issues / concerns in the power/green fuel industry (as and when required).
- Represent the department, in the absence of the General Counsel, before the internal and external stakeholders, as required.
Position Name : Head of Legal
Function / Department : Legal Department
Reporting : Manager Prasad Kulkarni
Group Name Skeiron Group
Company Name Nugen:
- Candidates who can join within 1-2 months
Technical / Functional / Domain Skills require:
- Commercial lawyer with a deep insight in the renewable/clean energy/power space, with an expertise in managing commercial contracts incl. for M&A and project financing.
- With 15 -16 years of experience in the sector (Energy/EPC/Power/Infra/Renewable) and are based out of (or open to relocating to) Pune
- Experience in US regulatory norms
- Previous experience in legal due diligence of US business transaction is added advantage
- Corporate Legal experience with Mergers and Acquisition matters
- Must have experience with drafting and negotiating Mergers and acquisition transactions
- Should be able to lead closings and handle due-diligence
- Excellent attention to detail is essential