Recruiter at Contactx
Views:86 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
US Indirect Tax Role - Financial Firm (9-15 yrs)
- Indirect Tax Leadership Team:
- As a key member of the Indirect Tax leadership team the individual will be expected to participate in building the Vision and execution of the vision for the KGS Indirect Tax service line.
- Participate in business development activities and initiatives with the US Indirect Tax engagement teams, and manage a pipeline for KGS Indirect Tax professionals
- Strong People leadership skills and leading by example.
- Develop & implement strategies for Talent Acquisition, Development & Retention
- Technical Leadership and Client Engagement:
- Personal accountability in leading large client engagements for KPMG
- Managing engagement workflow, engagement team resources, and engagement billing.
- Performing a quality level technical review of state and local indirect tax returns on select engagements.
- Managing the inventory of indirect tax notices from state and local jurisdictions on select engagements
- Manage preparation of client billings and account reconciliations.
- Managing the transition of new Clients, including developing and monitoring work plans timelines, defining data requirements, etc.
- Lead and participate in the Tax Technical and Domain knowledge enhancement projects for the professionals
- Develop and Enhance personal technical knowledge and understanding of US Tax
- Collaboration & Teaming:
- Drive best practices to ensure the continued trajectory in integration with global member firms
- Actively collaborate with other service lines to deliver client excellence through a 'One Firm' mindset
- Serve as the KGS Technical Anchor and represent KGS on Key KPMG Indirect Tax knowledge initiatives
- Operational Excellence:
- Manage Service Delivery for Indirect Tax US and lead the evolution and transformation of operations and processes through implementation of best in class practices from across the domain.
- Lead and implement Quality initiatives for the Business Units and clients managed by the individual
- Lead and participate in the Continuous improvement activities for the operations managed by the individual
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.