Assistant Manager - HR at Urban Ladder Home Decor Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:956 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
UrbanLadder.com - Assistant Manager - Customer Relationship (3-6 yrs)
Company Information :
Urban Ladder is a leading online furniture company that aims to provide a curated destination for home solutions, to help the Urban Indian build well-furnished, beautiful homes. With over 1000 products and 25 categories such as wardrobes, sofas, beds, dining tables, storage shelves, etc. Urban Ladder is India's leading online furniture company.
In February 2014, Urban Ladder bagged the "Best Digital Start-up" Award at the fourth India Digital Awards organised by IAMAI.
Why is this role important :
- Our Customer Service team plays a crucial role in engaging with customers and building a seamless, strong relationship between the brand and customers. In this role, your primary responsibility would be to lead an exceptional team of highly driven and customer obsessed associates and team leads while anchoring the daily operations to deliver desired performance.
- We need a dynamic and an experienced team motivator who is hands on with the daily operations & projects. (S)he would be heading a team of 10 to 15 associates and must consistently drive strong performance metrics with an exceptional customer experience.
Primary Skills and Functional Experience :
- Possess great leadership skills; should be able to mentor and develop the team.
- Drive self and team to exceed expectations.
- Willing to be an excellent customer advocate internally and stand up for what's right by the customer.
- Willing to work fast and be flexible with work timings/schedule and availability.
- Have knowledge of and be an active social media user.
- E Commerce and hospitality experience is a huge bonus.
- Willing to work on Saturdays
Desired Skills and Functional Experience :
- Proven experience working with customers in a leadership role
- 3+ years in customer facing roles (sales, service) is a must
- Active on social media networking sites
- Strong problem solver and a right balance of creativity and analytics
- Flexibility and adaptability, with an ability to work well in ambiguous environment
- Strong knowledge of systems, excel.