Assistant Manager - HR at Urban Ladder Home Decor Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:1037 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
UrbanLadder.com - Assistant Manager - Audit & Training - CS (2-5 yrs)
We are a leading omnichannel Furniture Home Decor company that aims to provide a curated destination for home solutions to help urban Indians create beautifully designed homes.
With over 10,000 + products, 12 categories and 90+Subcategory (sofas, beds, dining tables, storage shelves, etc.) and 13 stores in 5 cities, we are constantly growing in every way.
About the role:
- You will be responsible for carrying out audits and training for customer service teams. Debriefing of feedback and improvements required with all members/processes. Defining process and quality parameters that will deliver the right customer experience efficiently. Training the customer service team on process and skills that are essential to drive strong customer satisfaction
Role will include:
- Monitor and drive quality to deliver better CES & NPS through audit mechanisms.
- Setup and carry out audit mechanisms for CS quality across channels (email,chat,calls & social media).
- Defining goals for people, process and systems to drive better customer experience and efficiency.
- To implement learning & development strategies across various levels of the CS team with short and long-term business objectives.
- Needs to handle the induction program, refresher training and any other training in the scope of CS.
- Anchor sessions to align people to UL's value system, fostering culture of performance and customer centricity.
Desired Skills and Functional Experience:
- Proven ability in driving quality and customer satisfaction in CS.
- Great attention to detail whilst being able to take a strategic view to delivering value.
- Strong coaching style, Good team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates a strong passion for learning and keeping up-to-date with the latest industry practices in CS.
- Experience in delivering trainings and measuring the training effectiveness on key CS metrics.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Experience in people management.
- Proven ability in managing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.