Associate - HR at Urban Ladder
Views:2126 Applications:613 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:396
UrbanLadder - Senior Product Manager/Product Manager/Assistant Product Manager (4-12 yrs)
Senior Product Manager/ Product Manager / Assistant Product Manager
Company Information :
We are a leading omnichannel Furniture & Home Decor company that aims to provide a curated destination for home solutions to help urban Indians create beautifully designed homes.
With over 10,000 + products, 12 categories and 90+Subcategory (sofas, beds, dining tables, storage shelves, etc.) and Stores across India, we are constantly growing in every way.
We were awarded the Best Digital Startup in 2012. Our brick and mortar retail laurels have begun as well - in March 2018, we were awarded Gold for the best storefront design at the prestigious HG VM & RD Awards.
About the role :
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager/Product Manager/Assistant Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Work with business teams to come up with strategic Tech product needs.
- Build and own end to end product lifecycle
- Define cross functions business use cases, work closely with engineering team to implement them.
- Independently own projects and drive design and implementation, in close coordination with functional teams, with limited oversight.
Primary Skills and Functional Experience :
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- E-Commerce or retail background with exposure to Product Management.
- Ability to drive and implement structured solutions
- Comfort with ambiguity.
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize right issue areas.
- Strong people skills: High EQ to be able to drive change at scale.
- Exposure in implementing large scale projects (ERP, CRM, Order management, WMs etc).
Competencies required for Success in This Role :
- Customer Focus
- Quality of Work
- Problem Solving
- Ownership & Drive
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Creativity and Innovation
- Team Handling(Required for Senior Product Manager)