Urbanic.com - HR Business Partner (2-7 yrs)
In this role, you are required to be the face of Urbanic to all new employees, those leaving and those that work here still.
- Develop, implement and manage the complete on-boarding and off-boarding process for all employees at Urbanic.
- Manage end-to-end of the employee life cycle - Onboarding, Rehire, Leave, Movement & Transfer, promotion and exit.
- Drive the Urbanic values of Re-imagine, Hustle, and Basic through various initiatives. Champion employee engagement activities across all our offices.
- You will also be responsible for managing the interns from onboarding, communication, collecting feedback. We welcome ideas and the ability to rethink how to make processes productive yet efficient.
We encourage constant innovation and you will be responsible for re-designing our rewards & recognition program.
This role will also have the responsibility of managing the HR portal, employee documentation, leave system and Back-Ground Verification.
You are required to be completely responsive to the queries, concerns, and roadblocks that they face in their day to day operations and help unblock them.
Ability to complete a wide variety of tasks and be passionate about adding value.
Job Requirements -
- 2 - 4 years of experience in HR operations/Business partner role
- Hustler attitude to get things done
- An eye for detail and ability to work on data
- Ability to build rapport with employees and other stakeholders across the organization
- Super organized yet agile to adapt to the Urbanic way of working
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Look for simple effective solutions to get things done without over-complicating
And, the ability to always deliver on commitments
Join us to build something impactful and lasting, we need a strong individual to take on this role and make waves with us