Co-Founder at Urban Essentials India Pvt Ltd
Views:1831 Applications:466 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
Urban Essentials - Brand Manager/Marketing Head (1-7 yrs)
About UE :
At Urban Essentials, we're on a mission to provide utmost comfort to women with a comfortable line of hygiene products. With our brand - Plush - we want to be part of a woman's endeavours and her successes; in short, be the cushion she sleeps on, so she can wake up her strongest. If you're a relentless optimist and team-player, you will fit right in. A good sense of humor helps, too. We aim to be a small, tight-knit group with a deep appreciation for the bold and the curious.
Role Summary :
Urban Essentials is looking for an exceptionally motivated individual for the role of a Brand Manager to lead the efforts in end-to-end brand building activities.
The ideal candidate will have both passion and experience in ground-up brand building initiatives. Candidates should demonstrate the ability to chart out the course of a brand, conceptualize and drive marketing campaigns in liaison with an external marketing agency.
The candidate must possess strategic creative thinking, with a strong understanding of how thoughtful commercial design can influence and strengthen a brand. Ability to come up with bold new ideas to drive the brand language forward is a key.
When you- re most comfortable, you shall (key responsibilities) -
- Develop brand language of Plush in liaison with the agencies with incredible attention to craft and detail
- Concept progressive, fun, and interesting creative that captivates and engages both new and existing customers
- Deliver omnichannel product go-to-marketing strategies across digital and print
- Quickly sketch, comp, and visualize ideas to communicate with internal stakeholders for proof-of-concept purposes
Our dream candidate is (Qualifications)-
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's Degree preferred)
- 2-5 years of proven experience at marketing/branding roles - in-house or agency
- Ability to be self-sufficient and juggle many different types of projects on different timelines, with independent time-management skills
- Strong bias for action and ability to course-correct quickly
- Ability to lead a small team of like-minded creative professionals
- Possesses a - hands-on- mentality and - no task is too small- attitude
- Familiarity with building an offline and online media plan taking into account costs, targeting, and optimization levers to yield the highest ROI
- Ability to professionally work through change orders, a difference of opinion and creative disagreements
We are an equal opportunity employer and deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.