Urban Company - Senior Manager - Product Marketing (5-7 yrs)
Urban Company - Senior Manager - Product Marketing - Brand Team
Role Summary :
- Over the next 3 years, UrbanCompany plans to scale the India business 3X each year to reach INR 3500 Cr. ($500M) in revenues.
- To enable this journey, we have created the a high-powered central team which is responsible for attacking key strategic problems/ opportunities that will unlock growth for UC.
- The individual is expected to seamlessly step into any part of the business at UC and get cracking to solve the problem at hand. Hence, the individual should have both the ability to think sharply and also execute at a fast pace.
Growth Function :
- Leads growth for the platform (& key businesses), driving New-Users & more-usage as key mandates. Missioned to unlock rapid adoption (in a profitable way) with strong consumer
- Intelligence, offering & pricing strategy, zero-$ hacks, product innovation, strategic partnerships, large media campaigns etc.
- The Product Marketing team plays a key role in driving platform growth through all product initiatives and merchandising efforts.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Lead the product marketing team of 5 in driving incremental UC revenue for each line of business through app merchandising efforts, and championing new/existing product features.
- Liaise with the product team in envisioning new consumer-focused growth levers, championing existing features, and drive quarterly product road map for marketing-led growth.
- Collaborate with the business and creative teams in conceiving larger sale campaigns or weekly properties, driving stakeholder alignment, closing messaging & creative briefs/assets, end-to-end execution & tracking performance metrics for all sale campaigns on the app.
- Define product marketing KPIs, and drive A/B or multivariate product experiments in improving top of the funnel, conversion, usage or diversity metrics, and scale experiments for incremental growth.
- Build strong analytical & product capabilities in solving growth problems. Examples : Personalization of HomeScreen/App estate basis behaviour across varied customer segments
What SKUs/SKU combinations (packages) to sell :
- Impact on surge pricing/discounts/sale constructs - impact on AOV, repeat rates.
- Conversion funnel improvement basis change in value proposition, merchandising, pricing, messaging
- Build Traffic, funnel, SKU-merchandising tracking system: Robust, Real-time, Integratable with other data sources: attribution + internal data
Job Requirements :
- 5+ years of experience in growth/product function in a fast-growing startup.
- Strong Excel & data analytics skillset. Strong with number crunching. Analytical bent of mind; can break down data and assess it efficiently
Preferred Skill-set : SQL, Microsoft Excel, Python, BI Tools (Tableau/Looker/DOMO etc. 2013-15m batch Tier 1 College pass out (Stephen's, SRCC, LSR, CBS, IIT, NIIT, DTU etc)
- Willing to learn in a fast-paced startup ecosystem with a Result-driven mindset. Ability to work under pressure, tight timelines & handle uncertainty.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously. Strong interpersonal, time management, and problem-solving skills.
What can you expect!
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- Quick iterations and deployments fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
- Access to a world-class mentorship network
- Massive, and direct impact of the work you do on the lives of people
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.