Manager - Talent Acquisition at Urbancompany
Views:2761 Applications:899 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:484
Urban Company - Senior Manager - Category - Smart Lock Segment (2-4 yrs)
Urban Company is a technology platform offering customers a variety of services at home. Customers use our platform to book services such as beauty treatments, haircuts, massage therapy, cleaning, plumbing, carpentry, appliance repair, painting etc., all delivered in the comfort of their home and at a time of their choosing. We promise our customers a high quality, standardized and reliable service experience. To fulfill this promise, we work closely with our hand-picked service partners, enabling them with technology, training, products, tools, financing, insurance, and brand, helping them succeed and deliver on this promise.
Urban Company started out as UrbanClap in Nov 2014, when its founders, Abhiraj, Raghav and Varun realized that the home services industry was predominantly unorganized, fragmented and offline. Customers found it difficult to avail quality services in a convenient manner, and service professionals were struggling to make ends meet, having to rely upon several middlemen, contractors, and local aggregators. The founders felt that the industry was ripe for disruption, and launched Urban Company, with three key principles in mind -
1. Customer love: Build a platform that offers truly delightful and differentiated services
2. Partner empowerment: Build a deep, full-stack partnership with service partners, helping improve their earnings and overall livelihood
3. Technology first: Bring innovation and technology to an age-old industry
As of May 2022, Urban Company had a presence in 56 cities across India, Singapore, UAE, The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the USA. Since inception, the platform has delivered 36 million bookings to customers, and a highly trained fleet of 40,000+ service professionals. Today, Urban Company offers 50+ different types of home and beauty services through its mobile applications and website.
"Our Mission is to empower millions of service professionals by delivering services at-home in a way that has never been experienced before."
Service partners are the backbone of our platform. Our service partners are typically individual professionals working in one service category. We operate a full-stack platform to help them succeed and provide the following :
1. Training & Certification
3. Supplies and products
4. Insurance and Financing support
5. Market access and brand
What can you expect :
- A great work environment with massive ownership and growth opportunities.
- Work closely with the founding and the leadership team on key projects.
- Execute highly scalable applications & implement best.
- Latest tools and technology to get things done provided by the company
- Health insurance benefits for our employees and their family
- Growth opportunities within UC via our robust internal mobility program
- Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews
What We Need :
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in an ops-related/consulting/strategy role.
- Demonstrated ability to guide and coach high performing teams, collaborate across multiple work streams
- Focused on delivering high quality outcomes
- Highly enthusiastic, embraces obstacles, and excels at critical thinking.
Folks you will work with:
At UC we believe that when you work with high performing team members, it encourages and motivates you to maximize your own potential. We are committed to providing you with amazing colleagues who not only excel in what they do but also create an environment of trust, belongingness and safety. Here are some of the folks you can expect to work and collaborate with:
- Aditya Shrivastava- SVP (Repairs)
- Salil Agarwal- VP (Painting)
- Aayush Agarwal- VP (Repairs)
- Arushi Arora- VP (Cleaning)
- Rishav Jain- Business Head (Salon)
What can you expect:
- Purpose led mission to transform life of partners while building a category defining company
- Empowering work environment with high ownership, trust and opportunities to learn and grow
- A culture of mentorship, collaboration and innovation
- A technology first mindset
- Employee benefits to meet all your well being needs