Manager - Talent Acquisition at Urbancompany
Views:2160 Applications:463 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:367
Urban Company - Senior Manager - Category Management (2-4 yrs)
About the job :
About the Company: Urban Company is one of the world's leading home services platforms, with a presence across 60+ cities in India, the Middle East, and Singapore. It provides high quality, well priced personal care services such as salon at home and spa at home, and home care services, such as plumbing, appliance repair and painting, to consumers at the comfort of their home. These services are delivered by service partners, who are selected and trained by Urban Company, and enabled with products, tools and financing to deliver high quality jobs.
Urban Company delivers to around 10 million consumers annually and empowers 50,000+ service professionals to have meaningful livelihoods in their chosen work areas.
The most common question asked is, 'what does a typical day in the life of an SCM look like?'
To answer that in brevity, no two days will be the same for you in this role :
- Scale the category volumes and revenues across your geographies, while ensuring superlative customer and partner experience at scale.
- In addition to maintaining operational excellence for your set of cities on a daily basis, you will also be expected to take charge of key central growth tracks for the category over time:
- Sustainable and profitable growth
- Building customer and partner love at scale
- Leading a team from the front and empowering them to win based on UC's values
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to ensure swift and robust execution.
You are the owner of the business entrusted to you, and you have a direct influence on how the business shapes up. If you're an entrepreneur/intrapreneur at heart, then this is an opportunity for you to grab with both hands.
What We Need :
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in an ops-related/consulting/strategy role.
- Demonstrated leadership of teams and projects - the ability to influence and lead.
- Someone who can deliver under tight timelines
- Super energetic, loves challenges and solving them
What can you expect :
- A great work environment with massive ownership and growth opportunities - we hire folks for a career opportunity, not just the role.
- Energy and hustle of a startup with processes and depth of a big organization
- Expect to work with people you can learn from and are invested in your growth
- Opportunity to be part of the mission to transform customer and partner experience
- Latest tools and technology to get things done provided by the company