Urban Company - Lead - Talent Acquisition (8-11 yrs)
About Urban Company
Urban Company (Formerly UrbanClap) is Asia's largest home services platform, present across India, UAE, Australia and Singapore. We help customers book reliable home services - beauty treatments, massages, plumbing, carpentry, painting, cleaning etc. Since its inception in November 2014, the company has served millions of customers and onboarded 30,000 trained service professionals.
Urban Company's vision is to empower millions of service professionals worldwide to deliver service at home like never experienced before. To deliver on the promise of high quality and consistent service, Urban Company partners deeply with its service professionals, helping them with training, standardized products/tools, financing, insurance, brand etc. Our ambition to empower 1 million professionals by 2025.
- Build a talent acquisition strategy with leaders of each of the function of the non-tech businesses to ensure that the talent intake is of constant bar raisers and business needs are always met
- Drive adoption of the system and ensure complete centralization of data
- Constantly work on driving candidate experience and hiring experience and work towards taking up the NPS (net promoter score)
- Build a team of bar-raising recruiters and coach them on the global best recruiting practices
- Be a core part of the talent brand building team and work towards building Urban Company into one of the most aspirational employer brands
- Plan employee referral programs. Encourage employees to be brand ambassadors. Come up with new ideas for the same.
- Responsible for identifying and mapping the external talent pool towards critical positions within the organization and create a strong succession planning pool Attend career and college fairs, and similar events
- 8-10 years of recruiting experience across multi-nationals AND 3+ years of experience in a high growth Ops based start-ups.
- should have experience in managing a large and diverse team, hiring across all levels, as well as campus and niche roles.
- Experience in campus recruitment, employer branding and recruitment strategies is critical
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills