Urban Company - Customer Experience Specialist (2-5 yrs)
Exp : 2 - 5 Years
Why are we building UrbanClap?
- Organized service commerce is a large yet young industry in India. While India is a very large market for home and local services (~USD 50 Billion in retail spends) and expected to double in the next 5 years, there is no billion-dollar company in this segment today. The industry is barely ~20 years old, with a sub-optimal market architecture typical of an unorganized market - fragmented supply side operated by middlemen. As a result, experiences are broken for both customers and service professionals, each largely relying upon word of mouth to discover the other. The industry can easily be 1.5-2x larger than it is today, if the frictions in user and professional's journeys are removed - and the experiences made more meaningful and joyful.
- UrbanClap is a - services platform-, with the bold ambition to organize the key verticals within the service commerce industry, bringing in the benefits of scale - structured processes, systems, standardization, transparency and trust. This platform will enable billions of dollars in commerce annually, and create jobs for 1 million+ service professionals. The key industries that we are going to organize over the next few years include - home improvement, home maintenance & repairs, appliance repairs, salon spa & makeup services, fitness & health at home, academic tuitions, photography & events, packing & moving etc.
Job responsibilities :
- Contact with our customers who have placed requests on UrbanClap
- Display excellent customer service skills, identify and overcome objections of customers
- Possess the ability to empathize & prioritize our customer needs
- Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Demonstrate conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Maintain current customer/potential customer data base
- Maintain complete records of telephonic interactions, orders and account
- Regularly update the Business Development team with customer/provider issues
- Provide email, chat and facebook support to customers
Job requirements :
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to think through a business both strategically and operationally
- Strong interpersonal, time management, and problem solving skill
- 0-4 years of experience in providing customer services
What can you expect?
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- Quick iterations and deployments - fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
- Access to a world-class mentorship network
- Massive, and direct impact of the work you do on lives of people
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.