Urban Company - Customer Experience Specialist (2-5 yrs)
Exp : 2 - 5 Years
Why are we building UrbanClap?
- Organized service commerce is a large yet young industry in India. While India is a very large market for home and local services (~USD 50 Billion in retail spends) and expected to double in the next 5 years, there is no billion-dollar company in this segment today. The industry is barely ~20 years old, with a sub-optimal market architecture typical of an unorganized market - fragmented supply side operated by middlemen. As a result, experiences are broken for both customers and service professionals, each largely relying upon word of mouth to discover the other. The industry can easily be 1.5-2x larger than it is today, if the frictions in user and professional's journeys are removed - and the experiences made more meaningful and joyful.
- UrbanClap is a - services platform-, with the bold ambition to organize the key verticals within the service commerce industry, bringing in the benefits of scale - structured processes, systems, standardization, transparency and trust. This platform will enable billions of dollars in commerce annually, and create jobs for 1 million+ service professionals. The key industries that we are going to organize over the next few years include - home improvement, home maintenance & repairs, appliance repairs, salon spa & makeup services, fitness & health at home, academic tuitions, photography & events, packing & moving etc.
Job responsibilities :
- Contact with our customers who have placed requests on UrbanClap
- Display excellent customer service skills, identify and overcome objections of customers
- Possess the ability to empathize & prioritize our customer needs
- Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Demonstrate conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Maintain current customer/potential customer data base
- Maintain complete records of telephonic interactions, orders and account
- Regularly update the Business Development team with customer/provider issues
- Provide email, chat and facebook support to customers
Job requirements :
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to think through a business both strategically and operationally
- Strong interpersonal, time management, and problem solving skill
- 0-4 years of experience in providing customer services
What can you expect?
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- Quick iterations and deployments - fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
- Access to a world-class mentorship network
- Massive, and direct impact of the work you do on lives of people