Urban Company - Associate Manager/Manager - HR Shared Services (4-6 yrs)
Why are we building UrbanClap?
The local and home services industry is very fragmented and unorganized. Prior to UrbanClap, hiring a plumber, beautician, yoga trainer, math tutor etc. was a painful process. There were no standards, no concept of trust, pricing inefficiencies etc. In a nutshell, the industry was shackled in the - yellow pages- era, and had seen no fundamental innovation for far too long.
The UrbanClap team is young and passionate, and we see a massive disruption opportunity in his industry. By leveraging technology, and a set of simple yet powerful processes, we wish to build a platform that can organize the world of services - and bring them to your finger-tips. We believe there is immense value (akin to serendipity) in bringing together customers and professionals looking for each other. In the process, we hope to impact the lives of millions of service entrepreneurs, and transform service commerce they way Amazon transformed product commerce.
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage end-to-end of the employee life cycle for full time, temp staff - On boarding, Rehire, Leave, Movement & Transfer, Promotion and Exit
- Provide employee relations support & guidance to all designated teams in Urban Company
- Triage employee relations cases, proactively identifies potential solutions to address employee issues and actions appropriately using guidelines
- Disseminate information, manage all communications across employees on information that impacts their employment.
- Managing HR Operations which will include HR Data asked by internal & external stakeholders/vendors/auditors, leave & attendance data, etc.
- Design and cultivate positive experiences at every step of the employee journey, building thoughtful practices that engage employees
- Help balance risk, taking into account employee, business and company perspectives in making complex decisions together with Legal & compliance partners
- Participate as an integral member of the extended HR community and influence others within the organization
Required Qualifications :
- 3-5 years of experience working and managing life cycle for teams
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills with a proven ability to - handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrates solid judgment and experience assisting risk relative to the business
- Demonstrates empathy and experience driving inclusion work
- Super organized yet agile to adapt to the UC way of working.