Urban Company - Associate Manager - Finance (1-3 yrs)
Associate Manager - Finance
Job Responsibilities :
- Overall responsibility of reviewing day-to-day accounting operations in respect of Account Payable, Account Receivable, Revenue Accounting, Receipts Reconciliations, Customer Balance Reconciliation, GST, TDS, Fixed Assets, Inter-Company transaction, etc.
- Complete bookkeeping will be supervised by the person with accuracy and completeness.
- Responsible for monthly closing of books and preparation of MIS/PnL and cash flow for circulation to management and consolidation.
- Preparing and maintaining monthly balance sheet schedules including GL to Sub-GL reconciliation with ageing etc.
- Leading Accounting Automation Projects
- Dealing with Auditors on the closure of India Audits and assist in International Audits
- Publishing various dashboards for Management including but not limited to (ageing report, old provisioning, revenue growth, cash flows, etc).
- Studying and Analysing GL Variances, Material Costs Variances etc
- Analysis of Slow moving, Non Moving Inventory and driving liquidation of same
- Structuring Accounting for new businesses and streamlining the same.