Associate Manager - Talent Acquistion at Upstox
Views:591 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Upstox - Associate Director - SEO (8-15 yrs)
The Upstox Story:
Upstox is one of India's leading Fin-Tech companies with a mission to simplify trading & investing to make it easily accessible to the masses. We aim to enable everyone, from new investors to seasoned traders, to invest across multiple categories with our state-of-the-art trade & investment platform and commission-free pricing. We offer numerous asset categories to invest in, like Stocks, Digital Gold, IPOs, Mutual Funds, and more.
By focusing on our customers- needs and equipping them with personalized yet powerful tools, we witnessed a steep growth of 800% in our customer base from 25 Thousand in 2017 to 2 Lakh in 2019. With 1500% growth in 2020, currently, over 3 million customers trust us with their investment decisions, thus setting us on the course to become an industry-leader in the country.
Our mission is simple - to break down the complexities of investing and make it more effortless, accessible, affordable, and easy for the masses to adopt. This key principle when infused with intuitive design and leading-edge technology will help us empower every Indian to take control of their investments.
RKSV Securities was founded by Ravi Kumar and Shrinivas Viswanath in 2009 and was soon graced by Kavitha Subramanian as the third co-founder in 2016. Backed by Ratan Tata, Upstox had raised $4 million in Series A funding in early 2016 that was led by Kalaari Capital. The Series B funding round scaled multifold and witnessed an investment of $25 million by US-based investment firm - Tiger Global Management in September 2019.
We have a team of highly skilled technology and finance professionals, and are currently looking for highly motivated field experts to be part of our high-energy team.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
- The SEO Head spearheads all activities of the SEO department and is in direct supervision of the SEO team and supporting personnel.
- He\She is accountable for the performance of the content optimized through the initiatives of the SEO department and also sets quarterly and yearly performance targets and ensures that all content campaigns are run within the given budgets and deadlines.
- He\She is tasked with determining the strategic direction of content campaigns for the business and ensures that these strategies are in line with the business's overall goals and objectives in order to attract the anticipated social value.
- Plays the role of reviewing the business s content on a regular basis in an attempt to identify opportunities, points of improvement, and creative solutions for the business s SEO programs.
- Also works closely with the Content Editing and Content Marketing departments along with junior SEO personnel in tailoring optimized content for the business both in online and offline programs.
- He\She also collaborates with third party influencers, for example, journalists, in order to drive link building opportunities for the business.
- He\She conducts relevant SEO research on the business's content and takes a data-driven approach in the creation of audience profiles that in turn form the basis of SEO strategies.
- The Head of SEO employs the use of several SEO related tools such as Google Analytics and Webmaster in identifying trends, issues, and opportunities in the business s sites, blogs, and pages and to further ensure that they are optimized to drive higher rankings.
- He\she also takes charge of conducting SEO audits, development of Google algorithms, and even sometimes engages in the measurement of the effectiveness of PPC activity by applying relevant monitoring tools.
Professional experience and qualifications:
- The candidate must have a proven and successful track record of 8 years in the designing and delivery of SEO plans and strategies in fast paced businesses, preferably performing the functions of the Senior SEO Manager.
- The Candidate must have a proven ability to take responsibility and sensibly account for team performance.
- He\She should portray great analytical skills and is able to draw insight from raw information and data acquired through field research. He will have the ability to analyze this data for the purpose of determining SEO strategies, approaches, and content planning.
- Must also be extremely proficient in content management systems, for example, WordPress. He must also be proficient in web analytics softwares and platforms such as Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Omniture, Moz, Majestic, Webmaster, SEMRush, Omniture, Screaming Frog, etc
- Candidates for this position will not only demonstrate great understanding of SEO but also of various digital marketing channels, for example, PR, web development, content creation, social media, on-site usability, off-site optimization, among others.
- In addition to this, the Head of SEO will show superior proficiency in HTML, CSS and other valuable media technologies. He will also be proficient in scripting languages such as .php etc.
- Must have excellent communication skills both in verbal and written form.
Psst- tips on how you can beat the competition:
If you can showcase your abilities to:
- Be self-driven / quick starter
- Have an ownership mindset
- Aggressively drive and deliver results
If you fit the above description, we would love to connect with you! APPLY NOW