Head of People Operations at Upraised
Views:565 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
Upraised - Manager - Performance Marketing (3-4 yrs)
Performance Marketing Manager
The reason this job description was created is:
- At Upraised, our mission is to help everyone realize their full potential. We strongly believe magic happens when you find a job you love which is aligned to your strengths.
- We are super excited to open this position because we know you will bring new analytical energy to the team & help us grow in ways which we are not yet considering.
- Our ambition is much larger than any of us. And our team is critical & central to achieving this ambition. We approach team building at Upraised as building a championship team.
- There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Upraised, regardless of role or team.
- Firstly, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a team like ours, where we default to trust, utmost intellectual honesty, embrace constant feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect high quality execution bias because we play as a championship team.
- Secondly, we expect every team member to acknowledge and internalize the seriousness of how we are impacting people's careers, not just today but for the next 10 years.
- Finally, we seek people that have a deep desire & capacity to learn, grow & continually upskill themselves & their team members
Specific Objectives you will own:
- Set up & run paid marketing campaigns across the Google Search & Social Media channels
- Work end-to-end across the paid marketing funnel: Creative, Targeting, Budget Allocation, Spend Optimization, Landing Pages, Data/Tracking
- Evaluating keywords, trends, competitors, and market behavior to identify opportunities that will advance SEM initiatives.
- Optimize campaigns on an ongoing basis and run experiments to improve conversions & improve profitability
- Document campaign evolution to monitor overall performance and identify best practices
- Ensure a data led approach to all activity, creating a clear test & learn strategy
You could be a great fit if you have:
- 3+ years in hands on channel management for Paid Search. Experience in managing other channels like paid social is a plus but not mandatory.
- Experience managing budgets across different sizes: experimental (e.g., $100k) to scaled (e.g., millions)
- Experience managing the creative process, content across media channels, and setting optimal production cadence
- Collaborative track record partnering with Product, design & engineering teams
- Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills
- Are meticulous and autonomous. You'll take full ownership of your work, and
- You take responsibility for every data point, every step of the way.
- You love early-stage ambiguity, autonomy, uncertainty, and upside. This is the ground-floor. It's not for everyone.
- Are transparent and honest with team members, appreciates differences between coworkers in thought as well as style, and shows respect for others and their ideas
Simplest way to know if this job is being done well:
- We are able to meet growth targets every month, with a strong contribution from leads coming in from paid channels.
- Positive ROI from Ads ensuring that the business growth is sustainable