UPL - Section Lead - Process Engineering (3-8 yrs)
This position is responsible for facilitation of Plant Commissioning, Technology Transfer and Launch of New Product Development till the commercialization of the same.
- To coordinate the Pilot Demo from R&D and review of Technology Transfer Package
- To Ensure the Basic and Detailed Engineering Assessment of New Products
- Prepare the Pilot Demo Report
- Coordinate the Commissioning of Plant
- Ensure the Safety Study (HAZOP, PHA, PSSR, and Punch Points etc.)
- Debottlenecking and Capacity enhancement for the existing products
- Process and Critical Process Parameter Optimization of existing products
- Ensure the reduction in Waste Generation and improvement in Yield improvement.
- Train the stake holder teams on the respective process deployment and improvement.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Projects team for Feasibility and ROI study of New Projects
- Ensure timely Launch of New Product in coordination with CFT across the respective Geographies.
3 - 6 years of relevant experience in Agrochemical formulation /batch type chemical process industry /Paint industry/FMCG/Food
BE / B. Tech - Chemical
- Should have excellent inter personal skills and should be able to play a strong interface between R&D, Projects and Manufacturing.
- Should have strong ability to influence stakeholders.
- Should possess the ability to understand the business requirements and align the process improvement strategies with the business requirements.
- Should have excellent analytical skills and should be able to anticipate the technical & other issues the plant may face and work on it proactively.