Talent Acquisition Manager Corporate & Leadership at UPL Ltd.
Views:4288 Applications:963 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:138
UPL - HR Business Partner (0-2 yrs)
UPL is focused on emerging as a premier global provider of total crop solutions designed to secure the worlds long-term food supply. Winning farmers hearts across the globe, while leading the way with innovative products and services that make agriculture sustainable, UPL is the fastest growing company in the industry. Our successes in the field add up to powerful financials. UPL delivers results from protecting crops that translate into attractive investor value. Based on the recognition that humankind is one community, UPLs overarching commitment is to improve areas of its presence, workplace and customer engagement.
Our purpose is OpenAg. An Open agriculture network that feeds sustainable growth for all. No limits, no borders.
Partner with the global function leaders & teams with the purpose of leading & supporting the UPL business, from an HR standpoint. In this role the incumbent is required to provide inputs and consulting support on a diverse set of strategic as well as operational HR projects and implement and apply agreed upon UPL HR policies and programs. The HRBP would be responsible to develop and execute HR priorities including workforce planning, performance & talent management, employee engagement and workplace compliance. A successful candidate will have progressive HR partnering experience within multiple HR disciplines and a fundamental understanding of HR practices (i.e. organizational design, talent management).
- Provide HR support to the stakeholder groups as it relates to human resources programs and policies, often encompassing several areas of human resources, including Workforce Planning, recruiting, university relations, culture training, employee relations, compensation, benefits, performance management and training.
- Work with business managers and their teams to deliver objective setting, annual performance appraisals, ratings calibration, performance development plans and performance improvement plans, where needed
- Be accountable for employee development, including conducting talent reviews, creating succession plans; proactively managing talent process: hires, promotions, development of key talent, mentoring, development/execution of training needs, etc.
- Partner and support Global HR Programs/ initiatives to drive UPLs HR strategy for the business
- Be accountable for employee experience: assist with processing employee grievances, overseeing engagement programs & employee relations, workplace compliances as per the local compliance standards & labor laws
- Implement & ensure compliance with local standards, rules, tools, policies and processes related to HR operations.
- Work with Global shared services teams for Employee data management through the global HR Information System, compliances, policy enablement, etc.
- Provide input to design and implement reward structures that reward and recognize high performance consistent with the organizations core values and business circumstances
- Drive engagement initiatives like New hire Buddy/ mentoring program, Skip Level Meeting, Pulse Surveys. Employee Focus Groups, Team Events. R&R programs.
- Proactively partner in projects with HR centers of excellence in line with the priorities of the business.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate with an MBA in HR from a premium institute (preferable)
- 1- 2 years of HR Business Partnering/ HR CoE Talent Management experience
- Proven understanding of the role and functions of a human resources within a Commercial and corporate management structure
- Experience of working with teams in a fast paced, high-growth focused, dynamic and a hands-on work environment.
- Have a strong solution focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Utilize a true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
INFLUENCE: Success in this role will require partnership & collaboration through influence with business managers & teams within the organization to execute the HR priorities that foster organizational and people effectiveness.
BUSINESS ACUMEN: The individual in this role must understand business priorities and translate them into an HR agenda that supports the business as it grows.
RESULTS ORIENTATION: Strong capability in focusing on tasks and results to achieving goals, solving problems, maintaining productivity, and making fast decisions by using a critical thinking approach.
ORGANIZATION/PROJECT MANGEMENT - Plan and schedule work according to changing priorities; designs and maintains effective systems and processes for managing work. Ability to multi-task and project manage in a global matrixed environment.