UPL - Head - Production (15-20 yrs)
1. To guide the production team in resolving breakdowns in minimum time, conduct discussion with plant team regarding breakdowns and planning for rectification with Engineering team and HOD.
2. To guide the team to generate OEE data, identify the bottleneck of the process, carry out technical validation/revalidation with engineering team and Plant manager.
3. Analyze production report from plant managers against production plan. Take necessary action in case of any abnormalities.
4. To ensure that steps are being taken to minimize change over time and decontamination procedures are being followed as per procedure
5. Conduct Plant round for checking in-process parameter in critical area, finding any abnormal scenario, unsafe conditions, and in case of any abnormal scenario take necessary actions to resolve.
6. Provide all the production data and communicate abnormalities & critical issues (if any) to top management.
7. To conduct brain storming sessions with plant team for improvements ideas
8. Carry out RCA for any failure & compliance of CAPA. Close monitoring of critical parameter affecting quality on a daily basis
1. To make all necessary communication with QA for improvements.
2. To sit with Production team to analyze all batch failure trend and come up with RCA for improvements.
3. To ensure RCA is being done for all customer complaints within stipulated time frame.
1. To guide the team on Production planning on daily basis
2. Review of the production status w.r.t dispatch plan and production target on weekly basis
1. To ensure all safety SOPs are being adhered to
2. Carry out PSSR with safety team & HODs. Compliance of point raised in PSSR
3. Raise MOC, carry out PHA with PHA team & Safety, following up with other departments for confirmation.
4. In-depth knowledge of production and processing, HAZOP & Feasibility Studies related to the process engineering, Commissioning of chemicals plant, capacity enhancement and cost reduction
1. To guide the team to identify any leakage/spillage during daily plant round, discussing with plant managers about their observation regarding leakage and helping them to take corrective actions to eliminate/rectify of all leakages
1. Manage & drive WCM, TPM, Kaizen, Poka Yoke and all such operational excellence projects in plant
2. Liaising & collaborating with R & D, Planning & Technology Team to achieve launch new products & process improvement to achieve business requirements.
Cost & Budget:
1. Excellence in planning, scheduling, monitoring, and execution & managing of operations without cost overruns.
1. Key competencies in Process and People management skills, proficient in managing widely-divergent, simultaneously occurring processes by using strong organizational skills, out-of-the-box thinking, and innovative problem-solving abilities
2. Mentoring, leading, guiding, & coaching a team of Managers, Executives and Operators for Safety, Quality, Production and all KPI Delivery