Assistant Manager HR at upGrad
Views:2421 Applications:461 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
upGrad - Vice President - Brand Marketing - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-13 yrs)
About Us :
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
You can read about us more below -
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- At upGrad - we have partnered with leading universities such as IIIT Bangalore, BITS Pilani, MICA Ahmedabad, IMT Ghaziabad and Cambridge University's Judge Business School to offer programs in the domains of Data, Technology and Management.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Formulating the Brand Strategy and working on all Brand Campaigns to uniquely position upGrad as the ideal online education destination, thereby leading to higher loyalty, preference and cementing the leadership position.
- The role includes leading the creative and Media agencies and all brand experiences on the platform and outside it.
- Drive brand building campaigns across offline and digital
- Responsible for leading social media channels(our twitter / linkedin presence)
- Responsible for leading PR activities
- Responsible for owning the brand guidelines
Strategic Brand Management :
- Develop brand strategies to build consumer preferences, win market share and drive business growth.
- Hands-on experience in brand building, brand strategy roll out across rungs and brand health tracking.
- Create effective brand identity solutions through a consultative, creative and strategic approach.
Integrated Marketing Communications :
- Planning, budgeting and launch of Integrated Advertising Campaigns (ATL, BTL, Digital).
- Proficient in 360-degree media planning and integration; familiar with BARC, IRS and web analytics.
- Collaborate actively with various agencies and vendors for creative Marcom design and development.
Consumer Insight Mining :
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use customer research, hard data and metrics to backup assumptions, generate credible forecasts, and assess the efficacy of marketing programs.
- Create category innovation road maps using consumer insights and competitive intelligence
What we are looking for :
- Engineering / MBA from a top tier College / B-school
- 10+ years in Consulting/Digital Marketing/Sales/IT industry/Product Management/Brand Management
- Excellence in problem-solving and structuring complex processes in new terrains