Senior Associate - Talent Acquisition at upGrad
Views:2632 Applications:695 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:397
upGrad - Senior Manager - Content Delivery - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-11 yrs)
JD for senior manager Content-Delivery
upGrad is an IIT Delhi alumni and Ronnie Screwvala founded company where we focus on enabling universities to take their programs online. Given team's background in education and media sectors, we understand what it takes to offer quality online programs, and at upGrad - we invest alongside universities to build and deliver quality online programs (content, platform, technology, industry collaboration, delivery, and grading infrastructure).
You can read about some of our press releases at -
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program too
- We were also ranked as one of the top 25 Startups in India 2018
Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
At upGrad - we have partnered with leading universities such as IIIT Bangalore, BITS Pilani, MICA Ahmedabad, IMT Ghaziabad and Cambridge University's Judge Business School to offer programs in the domains of Data, Technology and Management
What You Would Be Doing :
- Understand the expectations of all stakeholders from the program and achieve its goals
- Ensuring team members are updated about the latest in the program through internal communication.
- Managing Universities, External Vendors and External clients
- Managing and creating processes to streamline smooth Delivery of content.
- Creating SOP's and checklist to scale the operations.
- Analyse performance of Team members on different program elements and propose interventions to improve lagging metrics
- Share weekly/Monthly reports with Stakeholders
- Lead and manage the Delivery team to ensure smooth Operation of Programs
- Manage day-to-day operations and own TATs for doubt resolution.
- Conduct resource planning & hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards.
What We Are Looking For :
- 5-years+ of experience from tier 1 institute, preferably in EdTech or other fast paced industry. Managing a team of 20+ executives.
- Good in program management and know about Project management processes.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proven experience of leading a service driven support team operation through periods of significant growth or change.
- High customer centricity, to understand student expectations and support them to achieve their goals and Ensuring team achieve their Targets.
- Handling and fixing the issues occurring in escalations so that it is not repeating.
- Ability to create buy-in and drive multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to structure, design & execute processes.