Manager - Talent Acquisition at upGrad
Views:1924 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:372
upGrad - Program Marketing Manager (3-7 yrs)
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program too
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
What You Would Be Doing:
- Lead all aspects of marketing across online, offline, social, content, research for the vertical.
- The set of programs in the vertical include upcoming programs from Data Vertical, Management & Tech Vertical & MBA Programs.
- Own program research, consumer insights, program communication and positioning to make them a program of choice amongst the chosen TG.
- Scale the programs to international markets and identify program features to be included to increase appeal and scale.
- Work with program directors, program managers, internal performance marketing team, social and content team to deliver admissions for the vertical at scale.
What We Are Looking At:
- In depth understanding of consumer behaviour, marketing, media channels and brand.
- Ability to work and co-ordinate with internal and external teams
- Ability to identify opportunities for new programs based on consumer insights
- Strategic thinking + execution powerhouse