Senior Associate Talent Acquisition at upGrad
Views:1297 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
upGrad - Program Manager - Leadership Development (15-20 yrs)
In this role, applicants will be closely working on product roadmap, strategy, development and launch of learning solutions in the field of Leadership Development for Mid Management to Exec level leaders.
- Will be the product leader for Leadership Development related learning products
- Will work with a multitude of SMEs to conceptualize learning products
- Will work with a multitude of training vendors to supply very good trainer profiles for client trainings
- Will work on production of the online content through program managing the production and post production video editing teams
- Will liaise with university professors for content refresh of existing university programs
- Can train sessions should there be a need
- Will do competitor research, industry research and market /user research building new products
- Help Sales and Customer Growth team to close the new opportunities
- Will build a good rapport with clients
- Should have sufficient knowledge and skill in the field of leadership development
- 15+ years of industry experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: writing, editing, and presenting with high proficiency in English.
- Proactive and independent, self-learning skills are a must.
- Global experience, proven ability to operate via multicultural organizations.
- Prior experience working in start-up environment
- Prior solutioning experience in learning and EdTech solutions is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.