Senior Associate Talent Acquisition at upGrad
Views:735 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
upGrad - Product Manager - Technology (8-15 yrs)
This job opening is for a Technology Content Strategist - within the upGrad for Business Solutions team. We work with leading enterprises in IT, Consulting, Utilities, Pharma, Retail, PR, and GCCs and provide customized learning solutions across Data, Tech, Management, and Leadership Development. Our vision is to be the wholesome talent development partner for our customers.
In this role, applicants will be closely working on the product roadmap, strategy, development, and launch of learning solutions in the field of Technology.
- Will be the product leader for Technology related learning products
- Will work with a multitude of SMEs to conceptualise learning products
- Will work with a multitude of training vendors to supply very good trainer profiles for client training
- Will work on the production of the online content through a program managing the production and postproduction video editing teams
- Will liaise with university professors for a content refresh of existing university programs
- Can train sessions should there be a need
- Will do competitor research, industry research, and market /user research building new products
- Help the Sales and Customer Growth team to close the new opportunities
- Will build a good rapport with clients.
Should have sufficient knowledge and skill in the field of any of the following :
- Minimum - 3 years of Industry experience
Strong preference for 8+ years of industry experience :
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: writing, editing, and presenting with high proficiency in English.
- Proactive and independent, self-learning skills are a must.
- Global experience, proven ability to operate via multicultural organizations.
- Prior experience working in a start-up environment
- Prior solutioning experience in learning and edtech solutions is a plus.
- Prior experience as a developer