HR at Upgrad Education Private Limited
Views:193 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
upGrad - Manager - Rewards & Business/Compensation & Benefits (3-6 yrs)
Role and responsibilities:
- Work with Rewards Lead & HR team to address compensation-related issues; Provides advice on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation and job evaluation.
- Participate in and organize data from market compensation surveys to assist with ongoing competitive analyses and pay program assessment
- Assist with assessment of current compensation levels and mix relative to the external market and to internal peers
- Provide support for compensation programs - salary merit process, bonus plan, long-term incentive plans, and deferred compensation plans - to employees, as needed
- Lead the setting up of International Rewards Value Proposition with setting up of Compensation levels & Benefits Programs
- Lead the R&R Program across upGrad and group companies across the globe
- Assisting management and leadership in resolving employee relation issues, conducting effective investigations, and recommending action for sensitive and complex situations.
- Support as HR Business Partner for employees located in US, UK, APAC, MEA and manage end to end employee lifecycle.
- Will review gaps in leadership capability across departments within the business and develop action plans accordingly.
- Analyze human resources program activity, conduct performance analyses of the programs, prepare reports and proposals from findings, and present them to senior management for consideration.
Please note: This is a work from office opportunity
Location: Mumbai (Andheri & Worli)