upGrad - HR Business Partner (4-15 yrs)
Upgrad is hiring for HRBP across locations for various levels. The roles & responsibilities are mentioned below -
- Consulting with the business's leadership and management in order to foster and promote the engagement of the business's core values at all levels.
- Assisting management and leadership in resolving employee relation issues, conducting effective investigations, and recommending action for sensitive and complex situations.
- Coaching the business's departmental heads and management in performance management processes, compensation and remuneration programs, recruitment practices, and management decision making.
- Actively participating in project teams, and implementing initiatives while simultaneously ensuring proper communication and collaboration within business departments and with business partners.
- Consistently developing and enforcing HR procedures and policies.
- Analyzing the reports on KPIs and trends related to human capital in the business and use these findings to develop strategies and solutions to issues that affect the business's employee relations.
- Will review gaps in leadership capability across departments within the business and develops action plans accordingly.
- Will analyze human resources program activity, conduct performance analyses of the programs, prepare reports and proposals from findings, an d present them to senior management for consideration.